Laptop overheating is one of the common laptop problems. Before we discuss the Laptop Overheating Symptoms, it would be helpful to know in advance what is laptop overheating.
There are lots of components inside the computer, laptop or MacBook. All the components generate heat when they are powered by electric voltage. Therefore the laptop, computer or MacBook is always equipped with fans to remove hot air from the inside out, so the temperature inside the laptop to stay low.
Heat generated by the laptop devices increases with increasing severity of the running applications. The CPU and the Graphic card or Graphic Process Unit (GPU) will issue a heat above normal if running more applications or playing 3D games. This excess heat can lead to overheating in a laptop or PC, and if not quickly addressed will result in the destruction of one or several components of the laptop.
Each laptop overheating symptoms has a different cause resulting overheating, and the heat causes the signs are different. Therefore we solve this problem will be different for each case.
Here’s the laptop overheating symptoms commonly found:
- Computers to be running very slowly, even when running a program that lightly.
- When you are playing the game or running applications suddenly appeared on screen such as broken or even stopped or stuck.
- Computer may unexpectedly shutdown.
- You will fill very hot air from the laptop fans.
- In some cases the smell of burning components can be damaged.
Overheating symptoms will result in following problems that may cause expensive repairs or replacements:
- You may loss your data or files.
- System failures cause unexpectedly shutdown.
- Hard disk bad sectors or failure.
- Graphic card failure or GPU failure.
- RAM failure